This Website Privacy Statement explains how your personal information (being information capable of identifying you as an individual) will be treated as you access and interact with this website. The practices outlined in this Website Privacy Statement are subject to any rights the RAPAD may have to handle personal information in accordance with law.
Collecting personal information
The personal information we collect via this website may include:
- the content of any electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website or to email addresses displayed on this Website, which may include personal information such as name, email address and telephone number.
- Email addresses provided via this site will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without users' knowledge and consent, unless required by law.
Where personal information is collected directly from you on out web pages, a specific privacy notification can be viewed by clicking on the 'privacy statement' tag at the bottom of the online form.
Web statistics data collection
Pages on the site may be coded with Google Analytics software. This is transparent to the user, as the software makes use of hidden code on the web page. This software stores a cookie in your browser, which contains a unique identifier, and sends information to Google Analytics. This enables Google Analytics to track the number of unique visitors to the site. In no way does this unique identifier identify a user personally. We do not and will not marry any data collected by Google Analytics with any personal information.
While you can browse this website anonymously, without disclosing your personal information, we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
Where we collect personal information from you via our website, a privacy disclaimer will indicate which third parties we might share your information with (if any). In addition to providing our services to you and carrying out your requests, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- for the purpose that we have collected the information;
- purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
- where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- any other purposes required or authorised by law.
Feedback, information request form and email
We may preserve the content of any feedback form, information request form, email or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal information contained in that message will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement. We will not use that information to add you to a mailing list without your consent.
Links to external websites
This Website Privacy Statement does not extend beyond this website. When following links to other sites from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy practices.
This website's web server automatically records non-personal clickstream data. To the extent that any clickstream data could make you identifiable, we will not attempt to identify you from clickstream data unless required by law or to investigate suspected improper activity in relation to the website or to assist in law enforcement.
The following clickstream data are automatically recorded by this website's web server for statistical and system administration purposes only:
- your domain name (e.g. yahoo.com, hotmail.com, etc)
- the date and the time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed and files downloaded;
- the address of the last site you visited;
- your operating system;
- the type of browser you are using